As a Filipino American grocer, we at Island Pacific are pledging to be here for our customers and community now more than ever, during this time, with regular hours open, dedicated to servicing and providing for all your grocery needs.
To meet the demand of our communities we serve, we’re hiring new associates for our California and Las Vegas locations with immediate positions available. We have committed to putting the safety of our Island Pacific employees first, by providing safety protocols of enhanced sanitation/cleanliness, providing masks, gloves, and hand washing/disinfectant stations. If you or someone you know needs work during this time or is interested, consider applying to Island Pacific Seafood Market. We are all in this together!
POSITION : CASHIER
DEPARTMENT : FRONT-END
REPORTS TO : FRONT-END MANAGER
1. Responsible for the accurate, correct, and efficient handling of all monies in the till
2. Should be at all times courteous and polite to all customers (Treat Customers the way you want to be treated)
3. Responsible for making sure all purchased items are scanned and paid by the customer
4. Responsible for making sure that all customers are satisfied with their transaction
5. Responsible for making sure assigned check stands are clean and in good order
6. Responsible for knowing all item codes of all produce and fish items
7. Responsible for making sure punched in coders are correct and that weight, price and tag description are correct.
8. Should always make sure all paid items by customers are properly bagged before starting another transaction
9. Should not process transactions of immediate family members and relatives in line with the company’s policy on prohibited conduct
10. May perform other tasks that are assigned from time to time
Click here to apply.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.